Sometimes when we come home from a trip, our photos are the only things we bring back with us. They become our memories, our story tellers and our souvenirs. That’s why it so important to make the most of the images we create while visiting any location no matter how close or how far.
Our $90, 3 hour workshop will get your globe trotting feet pointed in the right direction.
- Preparation before you go
- How to pack light but still have everything you need
- Protecting your gear on location
- Compositional rules for shooting landscapes & portraits
- Key camera settings to consider when traveling
NEXT SESSION: SUN MAY 4 th 9:30am – 12:30pm