Every November, men around the world participate in the month-long Movember event involving the growing of moustaches to raise awareness of men’s health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men’s suicide.
Along with supporting a great cause, these men and women challenge the traditional moustache look with more creative flare every year. To honour these men in their effort to think outside the traditional stache and bring awareness to men’s health we put together a collection of some of the top moustaches around!
Mo-Stats Canada | DID YOU KNOW?
- 1 in 8 Canadian men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
- Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young Canadian men aged 15-29
- 1 in 5 of Canadians will experience a mental health problem each year
- 3 out of 4 deaths by suicide are men
- 8 men die by suicide in Canada every single day