Presents: The 6th Semi-Annual
PHOTO 101 Grads: Photography Contest & Exhibit
Here at GTA Photography Classes our students continue to capture our world through exceptional imagery and have managed to set a high standard for photographic excellence. Last year, we received contest entries submitted by our Photo 101 students/photographers from all over Toronto and the GTA.
We are already almost through week 4 of the contest, so if you havn’t started submitting photos it is not too late!
EACH WEEK between now and the Exhibit, THREE photos will be selected from all eligible entries to qualify as finalists for the exhibit.
All finalists will be updated weekly on our blog and grand prize winners will be announced at the Exhibit on May 10th, 2012.
- Each week (for 8 weeks) leading up to the Exhibit, submissions will be due every Friday by NOON.
- We will announce any finalists by the following Monday.
- All students submitting photo entries grant permission to GTA Photography Classes, to use the pictures in a non-commercial manner for their, web pages, presentations and other promotional/media outlets to promote our contest and our school.
- All students must submit their work online via email to email@example.com
- Digital files are required and must be no longer than 1000 pixels on the longest side and saved as JPGs. Files cannot exceed 4 MB per file.
- Please clearly label your images with their titles.
- The same students can enter in multiple weeks; however, each student can only submit up to a maximum of 3 images in total per week.
We will be picking a Grand Prize Winner along with a few Honorable Mentions and of course our People’s Choice Award at the Exhibit.
Finalists will be exhibited at GTA Photography Classes Studio on:
THURS MAY 10, 2012 @ 7pm
**Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25th, 2012
Join our photo community, Click HERE to LIKE us on facebook
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com