Presents: The 5th Semi-Annual
PHOTO 101 Grads: Photography Contest & Exhibit
Here at GTA Photography Classes our students continue to capture our world through exceptional imagery and have managed to set a high standard for photographic excellence. Last year, we received more than 1,000 contest entries submitted by our Photo 101 students/photographers from all over Toronto and the GTA. Well, it’s that time of year again—the fall 2011 Contest submission begins September 5 2011. Send us your favorite shots that capture those special moments in time. We want to see the world through your eyes.
EACH WEEK between now and the Exhibit, THREE photos will be selected from all eligible entries to qualify as finalists for the exhibit.
All finalists will be updated weekly on our blog and grand prize winners will be announced at the Exhibit in November
- Each week (for 8 weeks) leading up to the Exhibit, submissions will be due every Friday by NOON.
- We will announce any finalists by the following Monday.
- All students must submit their work online via email to email@example.com
- Digital files are required and must be no longer than 1000 pixels on the longest side and saved as JPGs. Files cannot exceed 4 MB per file.
- Please clearly label your images with their titles.
- The same students can enter in multiple weeks; however, each student can only submit up to a maximum of 3 images in total per week.
We will be picking a Grand Prize Winner along with a few Honorable Mentions and of course our People’s Choice Award at the Exhibit.
Finalists will be exhibited at the GTA Photography Classes Studio on:
THURS NOVEMBER 10, 2011 @ 7pm
**Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28th, 2011
View the winning shots from our Spring 2011 Exhibit, Click HERE
Join our photo community, Click HERE to LIKE us on facebook
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com