We had the chance to swing by Fort York last night to feast at Taste of Toronto. From June 15 – 18, this food festival features some of Toronto’s most well-known chefs and restaurants along with a wide range of samples from some household favourite food brands! There’s also a very wide selection of drinks, wines and mixers.
Once we walked in, we were greeted with a range of free samples from pizza to organic ice tea! When we got to the area with all the chefs & restaurants, it smelled like heaven. Here are some of our favourite dishes we tried!
This event is only until Sunday, so make sure you go before then with an empty stomach and be prepared to take some pictures on your phone (or bring a DSLR – highly recommended).
Check out our photos below by one of our staff! All taken on a mobile phone and edited in Lightroom. Some highlight dishes include:
- Butter Milk Fried Chicken Sammy from Nota Bene
- Grilled Chorizo Verde & Piri Piri Chicken from Bar Isabel & Bar Raval (FIRST PLACE – Taste of Toronto 2017)
- Aburi Sushi Duo from Miku
- True North Salmon Crudo from Raca Bar
- Thai Iced Milk Tea from Basil Box (buy 2 items from them and you get a free spin on their prize wheel – lots of food prizes!)