The 2015 PHOTO 101 GRADS CONTEST is about to begin! submissions will be accepted as of Monday Sept 14th, 2015!
Show us some of your best photographs for a chance to have your work displayed at our annual Exhibit!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for reminders and to see weekly submissions from other talented photographers.
See contest details and information below. Take note that submission email address has changed to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN US FOR THE EXHIBIT
Celebrate this year’s top finalists with us!
THURS NOV 19, 2015 @ 7pm
Refreshments will be provided
Winners will be announced at 8:00pm
Please RSVP your attendance by Nov 9, 2015 to:
email@example.com or our Facebook event
HOW IT WORKS:
Starting next week, Monday September 14, 2015 we will be accepting photo submissions to be exhibited at GTA Photography Classes Exhibit in November.
We will be hosting our popular opening exhibit on Thursday November 19, 2015 at 7pm.
EACH WEEK until the exhibit, THREE photos will be selected from all eligible entries as finalists for the exhibit. All finalists will be updated weekly on our blog and the grand prize winners will be announced at the exhibit in November.
This coming Monday marks the official start of WEEK 1, so get your entries in weekly by Friday at noon.
- Each week (for 8 weeks) leading up to the exhibit, submissions will be due by Friday at NOON.
- We will announce the finalists on our blog and facebook page, by the following Monday.
- The same students can enter in multiple weeks; however, each student can submit a maximum of 3 images in total per week.
- All students submitting photo entries grant permission to GTA Photography Classes, to use the pictures in a non-commercial
manner for their, web pages, presentations, and other promotional/media outlets to promote our contest and our school.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Each participant must have taken part in PHOTO 101 or equivalent private lessons with GTA Photography Classes.
- All ages welcome.
- All students must submit their work online via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use subject line: CONTEST
- Hi-Res digital files are encouraged
- Please clearly label your images with the following format:
“First Name Last Name_Image Title”
We will be picking a Grand Prize winner along with some honourable mentions and of course our People’s Choice Award at the exhibit.
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
See You at the Exhibit!