March Break Teen Camp 1 has been so popular that we’ve added a SECOND SESSION to this year’s schedule! We’ve extended registration so sign up today to guarantee your spot.
Mar 10 – 14 (9m – 3pm)
Learn a lifelong skill of photography and have a blast doing it!
Teen Camp 1 teaches campers to use their cameras in full manual mode so that they can artistically and confidently capture the world around them. Daily outdoor excursions to many great Toronto locations encourage students to practice aperture, shutter speed and ISO. Creative photo activities allow campers to have fun expanding their imaginations.
- Tips for composing stunning and artistic images
- Train your eye to creatively see the world around you
- Shooting in manual mode to gain full control of your camera
- Creative shooting techniques from freezing movement, to panning, and much more
- Daily field trips fully devoted to shooting and putting the principles we learn into practice
- Team building activities and fun photography games