Hands On Experience
Experience what it takes to become a camp counsellor! In this 2 week, immersive program, Counsellors in Training will be mentored by our CIT Lead, who will coach them through a variety of leadership exercises and placements. Ongoing assessments, feedback and peer evaluations will help to develop the essential skill set and confidence valued by all camp professionals! CITs will walk away having experienced a full mock interview and develop resumes that will set them up for success!
“I really liked the balance of fun and learning”
– GTA Photography Camper 2019
- Develop an online professional portfolio (Linked In),
- Complete resume review and mock interview which would help the CIT prepare for any job opportunity.
- Shadowing experience
- Practice candid photography and document the camp experience
- Daily workshops lead by the Head Counsellor, discussing topics such as counsellor/CIT roles and responsibilities, team building activities and much more!