It’s the first week of June: the days are getting longer, the sun is shining bright and the temperature has finally moved a safe distance away for coat and boot weather. I can just hear the big sighs of relief!
We’ve got tons of great classes coming up this month and it’s the perfect time of year to shed that winter weariness and sign up for a class!
Learn how to capture your travel adventures in the most memorable way by taking your images from quick snap shots to artistic beauties. We’ll teach you how to photograph people, cultures and landscapes so that you don’t just TAKE photos but MAKE them.
- Preparation before you go
- Camera equipment & protecting your gear
- Composition rules for shooting landscapes & portraits
- Key technical settings to consider when traveling
Lightroom is an essential tool to enhance your images and express your creative vision for every picture captured. We’ll teach you how to properly organize your files so you can find them easily. You’ll learn to be creative with basic adjustments as well as more artistic editing techniques.
- Fixing photos that are too bright or too dark
- Bringing out details with sharpening
- Keyboard shortcuts for efficient workflow
Take your photography to the next level with this intermediate course. We discuss tricky lighting situations to provide you with the tools to tackle all the various challenges you might face.
- Advanced camera settings (Metering, Custom WB, AF modes, shooting modes)
- Intermediate creative techniques (Panning, etc.)
- Lighting (How to handle difficult lighting scenarios)
- Flash (On-camera & External)