July 21 kicked off our fourth week of photography camps! We had so much fun this week and this weeks campers brought the most enthusiasm out of all the groups! We had a great time with the Teen camp 1, Youth and Editing campers who took some great shots exploring the Toronto area, and in our studio! Our campers visited places such as AGO, Yorkville, Allan gardens, Ryerson image arts centre, Grange Park, Queens Park and the UofT campus. We had tons of fun exploring Toronto and got some great shots all over the city! Here are some of the highlights from our field trips and activities this week:
- Taking water freezing photo shots as well as big speed shots of water balloons.
- Water balloon games.
- Many topics were covered such as using camera composition to make photos interesting as well as learning to use automatic mode, shutter and aperture.
- Manual mode was mastered by the end of the camp.
- Making Concert posters using photoshop.
- Ryerson photo exhibit trip.
- In studio photo shoot.
Everyone took amazing photos this week and the exhibit was a great success!
Here are the group shots of the week as well as the photo contest winners.
We also held a best photo contest winner with many student entries here are the best photo contest winners!
Congratulations to the best photo contest winners:
Teen camp 1 Winner- Crystal!
Editing Camp Winner-Kiara!
Youth Camp Best Shot Winner- Taylor !
Visit our site next week for more pictures and contests!