This past week has been lots of fun! With a new group of campers in both Teen Camp 1 & Teen Camp 2 we learned a lot and made some great friends! The weather was a little crazy this week but it cleared up just in time for us to go on exciting field trips. Here are some of the highlights from our field trips and activities this week:
- Teen Camp 1 & Teen Camp 2 campers ate lunch together everyday which was great because we had some returning campers in Teen Camp 2 and everyone bonded really well.
- The weather cleared up and we were able to go outside for games.
- The campers took portraits of their friends everyday and we took great portraits in the distillery district.
- The campers loved the hangman game!
- It was a little hot on one of the field trips but we were able to handle the heat by cooling off in the fountain at sugar beach.
Everyone took amazing photos this week and the exhibit was a great success!
Congratulations to the best photo contest winner:
For more photos taken by our campers check out our Facebook