Wow another great week in Teen Camp 1 & Teen Camp 2! This week was lots of fun and the weather was great. It was a little hot but we didn’t let that stop us from taking great shots! Here are some of the highlights from our field trips and activities this week:
- This week at the BCE Place we checked out an amazing photography gallery.
- It was really hot this week but we cooled off in the fountain at Nathan Phillip Square and saw the Zodiac Sculptures.
- This week we did a new game of Photo Jeopardy and Sid did very well for her team and won the game by a landslide.
- At Nathan Phillip Square we took some really great shots over a large air vent that made the girls hair fly up.
- We took lots of fun portraits of each other in the Distillery District.
Everyone took amazing photos this week and the exhibit was a great success!
Congratulations to the best photo contest winner:
For more photos taken by our campers check out our Facebook