Presents: The 4th Semi-Annual
PHOTO 101 Grads: Photography Contest & Exhibit
Over the past couple of years, we have seen some amazing talent come through the doors here at GTA Photography Classes. Last year in November we had our 3rd PHOTO 101 Grads Exhibit. It was a huge success and the talent was amazing! As a way to promote your hard work and keep you shooting throughout the year, we are holding our 4th semi-annual Photography Contest & Exhibit. This is a chance for you (and for us) to really show off your work to your classmates, family and friends.
EACH WEEK between now and the Exhibit, THREE photos will be selected from all eligible entries to qualify as finalists for the exhibit.
All finalists will be updated weekly on our blog and grand prize winners will be announced at the Exhibit in May.
With Week ONE complete, we are off to a great start for our PHOTO 101 Grads Exhibit! The bar is set high, as we have already seen some amazing photos and we are only at the end of week 1! Keep it up and we will see you all in May!
- Each week (for 8 weeks) leading up to the Exhibit, submissions will be due by Friday at NOON.
- We will announce any finalists by the following Monday.
- All students must submit their work online via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital files are required and must be no longer than 1000 pixels on the longest side and saved as JPGs. Files cannot exceed 4 MB per file.
- Please clearly indicate which theme you are submitting which image to and label your images with their titles.
- The same students can enter in multiple weeks; however, each student can submit up to a maximum of 3 images in total per week.
We will be picking a Grand Prize Winner along with some Honorable Mentions and of course our People’s Choice Award at the Exhibit.
Yes there will be prizes!! And we won’t disappoint!
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Finalists will be exhibited at the GTA Photography Classes Studio on
THURS MAY 5th, 2011 @ 7pm
(Winners will be announced at 8:00pm)
**Please RSVP for your attendance at the Exhibit By April 20th, 2011