It’s that time of year again – the Photo 101 Grads Contest is about to begin! Every year we accept photo submissions from our Photo 101 graduates. In this 8 week contest we see phenomenal photographs ranging from landscapes, portraits, and wildlife to conceptual and art photography.
Some of Last Year’s Finalists…
How it works…
1 Awesome Exhibit Night
1 Grand Prize Winner
1 People’s Choice Award
Tons of Great Prizes!
Starting Monday September 12, 2016 we will be accepting photo submissions to be exhibited at the GTA Photography Classes Exhibit in November.
We will be hosting our popular opening exhibit on Thursday November 17, 2016 at 7pm.
EACH WEEK until the exhibit, THREE photos will be selected from all eligible entries as finalists for the exhibit. All finalists will be updated weekly on our blog and the grand prize winners will be announced at the exhibit in November.
- Each week (for 8 weeks) leading up to the exhibit, submissions will be due by Friday at NOON.
- We will announce the finalists on our blog and facebook page, by the following Monday.
- The same students can enter in multiple weeks; however, each student can submit a maximum of 3 images in total per week.
- All students submitting photo entries grant permission to GTA Photography Classes, to use the pictures in a non-commercial
manner for our web pages, presentations, and other promotional/media outlets to promote our contest and our school.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Each participant must have taken part in PHOTO 101 or equivalent private lessons with GTA Photography Classes.
- All ages welcome.
- All students must submit their work online via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use subject line: CONTEST
- Hi-Res digital files are encouraged
- Please clearly label your images with the following format:
“First Name Last Name_Image Title”
We will be picking a Grand Prize winner along with some honourable mentions and of course our People’s Choice Award at the exhibit.
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com