Aug 5-8 may have been a short week but it was jam packed with fun! Editing and Youth camps were nice small class sizes this week allowing the campers to ask lots of questions and really fine tune their experience! Our campers visited places such as AGO, Yorkville, Allan gardens, Ryerson image arts centre, Grange Park, Queens Park and the UofT campus. We had tons of fun exploring Toronto and got some great shots all over the city! Here are some of the highlights from our field trips and activities this week:
- Taking frozen shots of mid air jumps
- Blurring cars and learning panning and zooming
- Many topics were covered such as using camera composition to make photos interesting as well as learning to use automatic mode, shutter and aperture.
- Creative editing techniques and special effects with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Ryerson photo exhibit trip
- In studio photo shoot
- Friday field trip inside the ROM
Everyone took amazing photos this week and the exhibit was a great success!
Here are this weeks group shots!
Teen Camp 1
Visit our site next week for more pictures and contests!