Show The Best Product Angles
When you’re trying to show off a handmade piece of jewelry or one of a kind scarf it’s the images that are really going to sell the product. So how do you get beautiful product shots at home? This hands-on workshop will teach you how to get stunning Pinterest, Etsy or Shopify worthy images by teaching you easy at-home lighting, colour and composition as well as what kind of equipment you need for a simple indoor setup.
“Class was very fun and insightful. Teaches you great ways in making your product look good in all cases. The practical experience in the class using the various tools was fun.”
– Robert Stanczyk
- Finding your own style by looking at current Etsy and Pinterest trends
- Colour and composition to represent your products appropriately and to build your brand with the right mood
- What props to use to highlight your products instead of taking away from them
- Easy at home lighting so you can make the most of natural daylight with a few extra DIY tricks like how to make creative backdrops
- Equipment and lens info to invest your money in what really counts
- Key camera settings to get the most out of your camera or device
Easy at Home Lighting
Learn how to make the most out of natural daylight at home by using window light and a few extra tips like a reflector or DIY light box. We’ll look at the do’s and don’t of product lighting to ensure your stuff always looks its best.
Key Camera Settings
Whether you’re shooting in full auto or manual mode, we’ll cover some other key settings to help you get the most out of whatever device you’re using to shoot.
Find Your Style
Branding is so important when trying to establish your own look or style for your products. We’ll talk about colour, composition and propping to help you build the right mood and aesthetic for Pinterest, Etsy, Instagram or Shopify!