Kensington Market Photo Tour
DURATION: 2 Hours Of Instruction
FORMAT: 1-Day Weekend Photo Tour
Capture The Sights Of Kensington Market
Join our experienced instructor and a small group of photography enthusiasts to learn more about street and documentary photography while shooting in one of the most eccentric parts of Toronto!
“If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! Great classes and, even more importantly, great instructors! I am constantly recommending GTA Photography Classes to my friends, family and co-workers. I wouldn’t be taking the pictures I am today without these courses.”
– GTA Photography Student
Registration is open right up until the day the session begins. Please note however, that some of our classes sell out well in advance. In order to guarantee enrolment, we recommend registering as soon as you know your schedule.
- Prepayment is required to confirm your registration and spot in the class / camp / workshop.
- All sessions begin promptly at the stated time. Any missed material is forgone by the student.
- Register early: If you wait until the last minute, the class might be filled or cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
Cancellation by Student:
- CLASS/WORKSHOP: Cancellations are non-refundable whether the student cancels or fails to show up for class; however, if we are notified within 7 days prior to the scheduled session, we will reschedule you to another session but a $50 administration fee will apply*.
- PRIVATE LESSONS: Cancellations are non-refundable whether the student cancels or fails to show up for the lesson; however, if we are notified 48 hours prior to the scheduled session, we will reschedule your session, but a $50 administration fee will apply.
- GTA Photography Classes reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class if there is inadequate enrolment. In the event that a class must be cancelled, you will be notified by email in advance (please be sure to register using the email address where you can best be reached). You may then either reschedule for another session or receive reimbursement of class fees.
*Exclusions: Travel Photography purchased as a Photo 101 add on is non-refundable and non-transferable prior to or post your scheduled session.
We offer a certificate of completion to students upon request. Please contact us through email or by phone to speak with an instructor to receive your certificate if you require one. Certificates will be delivered through email. There will be a $25 admin fee if you would like a physical certificate mailed to you.
• DSLR Camera or point & shoot camera that can shoot in manual mode
• Memory Card
• Fully Charged Battery Pack
• Class notes (you’ll be able to download these in your confirmation email)
Most of our registration is done ONLINE using MC and VISA. We do however, except CASH / CHEQUES in person at the studio. (Note: We do not accept Debit) Please phone ahead to make an appointment to register if paying by cash, as we may be in session or out on assignment.
Cheques can also be mailed to our studio. Please make them payable to GTA Photography Classes.
25 Toronto St.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
For the introductory courses (Photo 101) and photo tours, no prior training is required. More advanced courses such as Photo 201 and our workshops, do require prior experience as they build on basic techniques taught in Photo 101. If you have some prior knowledge or experience and not sure if you need some of the prerequisites, give us a call and talk to an instructor today!
We meet at Kensington Market! Your teacher will confirm with you when and where you’ll exactly meet.
If you’re on mobile, press “book now” to view our schedule
You may also be interested in…