A Custom-Tailored Virtual Learning Experience
You can still learn from our exceptional instructors in a one-on-one, virtual, custom-tailored private lesson. Whether you’re new to photography and need help with camera basics, or you want to know more about a specific skill – our instructors are here for you.
Once you’ve requested a lesson we will match you up with an instructor, and schedule one or a series of lessons depending on your goals. Please contact us for more details.
“If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! Great classes and, even more importantly, great instructors! I am constantly recommending GTA Photography Classes to my friends, family and co-workers. I wouldn’t be taking the pictures I am today without these courses.”
– GTA Photography Student
Virtual Private Photography Lessons
- All virtual private lessons are conducted on an easy to use software. Simple and easy, one click to join your lesson.
- Lessons are available 7 days a week. (Mon – Fri 9am – 9pm, Sat/Sun 10am – 5pm)
- 2 Hour minimum booking is required
Private lesson curriculums are customized to the student. Some students may know exactly what their learning objectives are, and others need some guidance as to what might be beneficial for them to learn.
Here are some common topics for private lessons:
- Learning to use your camera model better (manual mode)
- Taking better portraits
- Using Flash and other equipment
- Photo Editing (Lightroom, Photoshop)
Cancellations are non-refundable whether the student cancels or fails to show up for the lesson; however, if we are notified 48 hours prior to the scheduled session, we will reschedule your session, but a $50 administration fee will apply.