Simple! Just go to our ADULT CLASSES section and pick the class of your choice from the drop down menu. There you will find all information on the course, including; pre-requisites, course outlines and all upcoming sessions. Pick the time that is most convenient for you and click the REGISTER NOW button.
Please phone ahead to make an appointment to register if paying by cash, as we may be in session or out on assignment.
Cheques can also be mailed to our studio. Please make them payable to GTA Photography Classes:
25 Toronto St.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Prepayment is required to confirm your registration and spot in the class / camp / workshop.
- All sessions begin promptly at the stated time. Any missed material is forgone by the student.
- Register early: If you wait until the last minute, the class might be filled or cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
Cancellation by Student:
- CLASS/WORKSHOP: Cancellations are non-refundable whether the student cancels or fails to show up for class; however, if we are notified within 7 days prior to the scheduled session, we will reschedule you to another session but a $50 administration fee will apply*.
- PRIVATE LESSONS: Cancellations are non-refundable whether the student cancels or fails to show up for the lesson; however, if we are notified 48 hours prior to the scheduled session, we will reschedule your session, but a $50 administration fee will apply.
- GTA Photography Classes reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class if there is inadequate enrolment. In the event that a class must be cancelled, you will be notified by email in advance (please be sure to register using the email address where you can best be reached). You may then either reschedule for another session or receive reimbursement of class fees.
*Exclusions: Travel Photography purchased as a Photo 101 add on is non-refundable and non-transferable prior to or post your scheduled session.
More advanced courses such as Photo 201, do require prior experience.
Please see the specific course, under CLASSES for more details on requirements.
We offer a certificate of completion to students upon request.
All of our programs include the exact same lecture / workshop material. You will not get any more or less in any of the sessions. All sessions have the same course outline and the exact same material is discussed. You just select the class type that works best for your schedule. Everything else is the same!