The GTA Photography Classes | “Views From Generation Z” Rules:
1.By entering the Competition You hereby accept these Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is free to enter.
- The competition is open to all members of the public aged 8-18.
- Entries must be submitted by April 10, 2020 – 12.00pm ES
2. To enter, you must email your image(s) to email@example.com and with the instructions on our website.
2.1 Images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB. Images should be JPEG files. All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.
3.1 Entries will be judged between April 10, 2020 and April 24, 2020.
3.2 A shortlist of up to twenty photographers will be selected and announced prior to the CONTACT Exhibit/Open House and the overall winner(s) will be announced during the CONTACT Exhibit on May 2, 2020.
3.3 The Competition winner will be voted for by GTA Photography Classes Inc..
3.4 Each entrant can submit up to five images for free. Judging will be based on the single image and not the series of images.
4.1 GTA Photography Classes Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the entry is submitted. You warrant and represent, in respect of each entry submitted by You (“Entry”), as follows:
- You are the sole owner and author of each Entry
- You have the right to make Your entry available to the Competition
- Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content
- Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
- Each Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, and Your Entry does not include:
- Trademarks owned by third parties
- Copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialogue or musical compositions)
4.2 You agree to fully indemnify GTA Photography Classes Inc. in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
4.3 You confirm that each person depicted in the Entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown.
- If you are under 16, you have Your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate in the Competition.
- All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by GTA Photography Classes Inc. for marketing and promotional purposes. You hereby grant GTA Photography Classes a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry in all media for any use connected to the promotion of You the author and the GTA Photography Classes Inc. event and/or competition.
- All entrants understand that the image information, including image name and description, may be shared with Event partners and media. For the avoidance of doubt the “image information” does not include any personal information of You the author.