2019 Youth Photography Contest
Are you passionate about photography? Do you have talent that you want the world to see?
Now is your chance!
Introducing our 2nd Annual Photography Contest “Views from Generation Z”! We are so excited to continue our contest geared to the super talented kids & teens of Toronto this year. Entries are open to the general public and of course to our prior students. Submit your work for a chance to win some AMAZING PRIZES!
Thinking About Enter Our Contest Next Year To Get Your Work Exhibited At
Scotiabank’s Contact Photography Festival!
Our Contest & How To Submit
6 Weeks Of Contest Submissions
Submit your top 5 photos (Open Theme!)
1 Awesome Exhibit / Open House (May 4, 2019)
1 Grand Prize Winner
2 Honorable Mentions
Tons of Great Prizes!
Thank You To All Of Our Sponsors!
Share With Your Friends!
Do you know someone who loves to take photos? Do you have friends or family that’s trying to be an aspiring photographer? Or do you simply just want to share this exciting news with your friends? Then please share and help get the word out for a chance to win some amazing prizes and get your work shown to thousands!
CONTEST RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Contest is open from March 4, 2019 to April 12, 2019. All entries must be submitted by 12pm EST on April 12, 2019 in order to be considered.
- The contest is free to enter
- Entries will be judged between April 12, 2019 and April 26, 2019.
A shortlist of up to twenty photographers will be selected and announced prior to the CONTACT Exhibit/Open House and the overall winner(s) will be announced during the CONTACT Exhibit on May 4, 2019.
We will announce the finalists on our blog and facebook page
- All students and parents / legal guardians of students submitting photo entries, grant permission to GTA Photography Classes, to use the pictures in a non-commercial manner for our web pages, presentations, and other promotional/media outlets to promote our contest and our school.
- All entrants must submit a signed release from a parent or guardian.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- The contest is open to both to the general public & past students in the GTA area only.
- Participants must be between the ages of 8 and 17.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 5 images. Only the first 5 entered will be considered.
- All students must submit their work online via this Google doc
- Hi-Res digital files are required. Images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB. Images should be JPEG files. All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.
- Please clearly label your images with the following file name format:
“First Name Last Name_Image Title”
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
By participating in this contest, you have agreed to the terms and conditions as outlined in the link: Youth Contest Terms & Conditions
We will be picking a Grand Prize winners along with some honourable mentions at the exhibit on May 4, 2019