GTA Photography Classes is the largest photography specialty school in Toronto offering a variety of classes for all skill levels, ranging from beginners to more advanced. Our camps for kids & teens are the largest in Canada and continue to grow with locations in Toronto, Ottawa and Chicago. No matter the class or audience, we make learning fun and interactive by having small class sizes and a friendly atmosphere. All of our courses are taught by instructors who are passionate about photography and great at teaching too!
We’re looking for knowledgeable instructors to become part of our team! Our positions are perfect for working photographers who are looking to add some extra hours into their week or students looking for full time work in the summer months or part time work during school semesters.
Current Job Postings
No positions available at the moment.
Summer Camp Jobs
Summer Camp Jobs
We are looking for top Instructors, Counsellors & Camp Directors for Summer 2018, to help us run one of the most unique, exciting and rewarding camps in the country!
- Camp Directors
- Photography Camp Instructors
- Camp Counsellors
Summer Camp Director
Are you looking for a rewarding part time job in a fun and creative environment?
GTA Photography Camps is the largest photography specialty camp in Canada with three locations in Toronto, Ottawa and Chicago.
We believe in giving kids and teens the opportunity to express themselves creatively. This goal is achieved by hiring only the very best talented individuals to create an interactive and energetic camp environment. The Camp Director role is an enriching position that allows to you to develop life long skills for a variety of professional positions in the future.
- Maintain high quality programming that meets our camp standards by overseeing staff.
- Ensure exceptional instruction, enthusiasm and overall staff performance.
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all staff members and campers at all times and making sure all camp practices meet the OCA standards
- On site presence as the main contact for parents, communicating with them and all staff to ensure every comment and concern is handled effectively and efficiently
- Understand, adhere to, and enforce camp Policies & Procedures, Emergency and Health and Safety Standards.
- Monitor the use of equipment and supplies, conduct inventory counts and re-stock as needed
- Other admin duties as necessary
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience as a Camp Director or similar
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Photography knowledge is an asset but not required
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and full time use of a vehicle
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check (must provide a copy upon hiring)
- Current Standard First Aid / CPR C / AED from an accredited organization
- Applicants must be available for the whole summer
GTA Photography Classes Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.