GTA Photography Classes is one of the largest photography specialty schools in Canada & US with 3 locations; Toronto, Chicago & Ottawa. Offering a variety of classes for all skill levels, ranging from beginners to more advanced. No matter the class or audience, we make learning fun and interactive by having small class sizes and a friendly atmosphere. All of our courses are taught by instructors who are passionate about photography and great at teaching too!
We’re looking for knowledgeable instructors to become part of our team! Our positions are perfect for working photographers who are looking to add some extra hours into their week or students looking for full time work in the summer months or part time work during school semesters.
Why Work At GTA?
Become A Part Of Our Community!
At Camp We Have Fun!
From interactive training weekends and staff socials, our seasonal camp jobs are always packed with fun team building opportunities! We prioritize our camp staff experience, and empower each other to reach new heights!
Join Our Year Round Community!
GTA strives to be a close nit community! Monthly socials and annual exhibits for our adult instructors, builds community and networking opportunities for our staff and students!
We Set You Up For Success!
Our team is here to support you and we want to see you succeed! We provide extensive training for all new hires and schedule frequent team meetings to stay connected and current!
Volunteer With GTA
VOLUNTEER PLACEMENT APPLICATION
Looking for valuable volunteer experience?
Volunteers are valued members of our camp community and help spread the spirit of camp! Every summer we welcome a select number of volunteer candidates who demonstrate exceptional enthusiasm toward our camp experience. Approximately 1-5 volunteer candidates will be selected per season, based on the following criteria:
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER:
- Graduates from our CIT or LENS program, and have taken 2 of our teen photography programs
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Teacher candidates looking for educational placements
LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH::
- A strong passion for photography
- Basic photography skills to support student learning
- Positive camp spirit, enthusiasm and strong communication skills
- Availability Monday through Friday 9am – 3pm
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICATION:
- Resume and cover letter
- 2 references (relation, phone numbers, emails)
- If 18 years of age or older a Criminal Record Check is required
- CPR and First Aid is highly recommended
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING:
- Opportunity to develop your leadership, teaching skills and/or photography skills along side our teachers and staff
- On-site training with mentorship by our Camp Staff
- Volunteer hours for High School Students
- Reference Letter can be provided at your request
GTA Photography Classes Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
GTA Photography Classes Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.