Exclusively for GTA Photography Students & Alumni | Grand prize valued at over $1,500!
Every year we open up submissions to our 8-week long photo contest to showcase the work of our current students & alumni! Starting every Monday for 8 weeks, we accept photographic submissions from past and present GTA Photography students. If you’ve taken a course with us, be sure to take part in this exciting contest with some AMAZING PRIZES!
Our 2017 Contest Submissions
2016 Photo Contest Results
Get Your GTA Photography: Exhibit Photobook
We’ve put together our first photobook using all the amazing images from our finalists and honourable mentions in our 2017 photo contest! Pre-order your book by Monday, November 27, 2017 to get your copy in time for Christmas.
Our Contest & How it works…
8 Weeks of contest
Submit 3 of your photos / Week
1 Awesome Exhibit Night
1 Grand Prize Winner
1 People’s Choice Award
Tons of Great Prizes!
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each week (for 8 weeks) leading up to the exhibit, submissions will be due by Friday at NOON.
- We will announce the finalists on our blog and facebook page, Friday Evening.
- The same students can enter in multiple weeks; however, each student can submit a maximum of 3 images in total per week.
- All students submitting photo entries grant permission to GTA Photography Classes, to use the pictures in a non-commercial
manner for our web pages, presentations, and other promotional/media outlets to promote our contest and our school.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- All current and past students who have taken any classes with us at GTA Photography Classes.
- Must be 18+ to enter
- All students must submit their work online via email to email@example.com
- Use subject line: CONTEST
- Hi-Res digital files are encouraged
- Please clearly label your images with the following file name format:
“First Name Last Name_Image Title”
We will be picking a Grand Prize winner along with some honourable mentions and of course our People’s Choice Award at the exhibit.
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org