2018 Photo Contest & Exhibit
Exclusively for GTA Photography Students & Alumni | Adult Students
Contest Open For Submissions September 10, 2018
Finalists Photo Exhibit : November 15, 2018
Introducing the 9th Annual Photo Contest showcasing the work of our current students & alumni!
Beginning in September, every Monday for 8 weeks, we accept photographic submissions from GTA Photography adult students. At the end of each week, we select 3 Finalists that will be exhibited in our Opening Exhibit on Nov 15, 2018. Here is your chance to participate in this free contest and have a chance to be exhibited! If you’ve taken a class or workshop with us, be sure to take part in this exciting contest with some AMAZING PRIZES!
2018 Photo Contest Results
2018 Photography Contest & How it works…
Weeks of Competition
Submit 3 Photos Per Week
Awesome Exhibit Night For All Participants
Honourable Mention & People Choice Winners
Grand Prize Winner
Full Contest Details | Terms & Conditions
- Each week (for 8 weeks) leading up to the exhibit, submissions will be due by Friday at NOON.
- We will announce the finalists on our blog and facebook page, Friday Evening.
- The same students can enter in multiple weeks; however, each student can submit a maximum of 3 images in total per week.
- All students submitting photo entries grant permission to GTA Photography Classes, to use the pictures in a non-commercial
manner for our web pages, presentations, and other promotional/media outlets to promote our contest and our school.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- All current and past students who have taken any classes with us at GTA Photography Classes.
- Must be 18+ to enter
- All students must submit their work online via our Google Form
- If you do not have a Google account, please email your images to email@example.com
- Hi-Res digital files are required (No phone photos please!)
- Please clearly label your images with the following file name format:
“First Name Last Name_Image Title”
We will be picking a Grand Prize winner along with some honourable mentions and of course our People’s Choice Award at the exhibit.
If you have any questions regarding submissions or the competition, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your RSVP To Our Annual Exhibit Today!
Register below to get your RSVP. (All attendees must have a RSVP prior to the entry of the event)