Class Day Dates Times Cost Location Registration Lightroom SAT & SUN Mar 28 & 29 9:30 am - 12:30 pm $225 + HST Toronto | 51 Wolseley St. Call | 416-546-9089 Lightroom SAT & SUN May 9 & 10 9:30 am - 12:30 pm $225 + HST Toronto | 51 Wolseley St. Call | 416-546-9089
- You’ve taken a great photo but now what? Lightroom is an essential tool to help you enhance your images and express your creative vision for every picture captured. This hands-on workshop will teach you how to import, sort and tag your files so that you can stay organized as your photo library grows. We’ll show you how to be creative with basic adjustments as well as more artistic editing techniques.
- Importing files into a new library
- Tagging your images so you can find them instantly
- Fixing photos that are too bright or too dark
- Getting the colours you want
- Bringing out details with sharpening
- Exporting and saving
- Keyboard shortcuts for efficient workflow
- Other key features (slideshow, presets, etc.)
- Toronto (Downtown)
51 Wolseley St.
- Toronto (Downtown)
- $225 + HST
- PHOTOGRAPHER’S COMBO: SAVE $75 (Photo 101 / 201 / Lightroom)
- Laptop (MAC / PC) with Lightroom preloaded (You can download a free 30 day trial version of the program here: DOWNLOAD NOW). Students should bring 10 images they would like to work on during class.
- Prepayment is required to confirm your registration and spot in the class / camp / workshop.
- All sessions begin promptly at the stated time. Any missed material is forgone by the student.
- Register early: If you wait until the last minute, the class might be filled or cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
Cancellation by Student:
- Cancellations are non-refundable whether the student cancels or fails to show up for class; however, if we are notified within 7 days prior to the scheduled session, we will reschedule you to another session but a $50 administration fee will apply.
- GTA Photography Classes reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class if there is inadequate enrolment. In the event that a class must be cancelled, you will be notified by email in advance (please be sure to register using the email address where you can best be reached). You may then either reschedule for another session or receive reimbursement of class fees.