You’ve taken a great photo but now what? Lightroom is an essential tool to help you enhance your images and express your creative vision for every picture captured. This hands-on workshop will teach you how to import, sort and tag your files so that you can stay organized as your photo library grows. We’ll show you how to be creative with basic adjustments as well as more artistic editing techniques.
- Importing files into a new library
- Tagging your images so you can find them instantly
- Fixing photos that are too bright or too dark
- Getting the colours you want
- Bringing out details with sharpening
- Exporting and saving
- Keyboard shortcuts for efficient workflow
- Other key features (slideshow, presets, etc.)
- Toronto (Downtown)
- Laptop (MAC / PC) with Lightroom preloaded (You can download a free 30 day trial version of the program here: DOWNLOAD NOW). Students should bring 10 images they would like to work on during class.