Introduction to Lightroom
Capturing your images is just the first step in the digital world of photography. Learning how to sort, store, edit, share, and protect our images is a critical part of the digital process. Lightroom has rapidly become one of the most essential tools for photographers today. In this workshop, you will learn all the basics to getting started with this software.
This class is geared towards those new to Lightroom and to those looking for a a good introduction to the software. Take a look at the topics below for details on items covered:
- File management (importing, sorting, exporting, backing up)
- Image adjustments (cropping, colour, exposure, contrast, sharpness, and much more)
- Keyboard shortcuts for efficient workflow
- Other key features (slideshow, email, etc)
FORMAT: 6 hours in class with hands on practical workshop components in each session.
COST: $195 + HST
- Laptop (MAC / PC) with Lightroom preloaded
You can download a free 30 day trial version of the program here: DOWNLOAD NOW
- Students should bring 10 images they would like to work on during class
We offer sessions all year round. For future classes, please check back 1 to 2 months.
Please review our class and cancellation policies prior to registering: Class and Cancellation Policies
Class Day of Week Dates Time Cost Status Location Registration
TBD - New dates to be announced Please email us to get on wait list; email@example.com