This summer we have a new and exciting position at GTA Photography Classes.
MARKETING INTERNSHIP: (PART TIME – SUMMER)
GTA Photography classes is a boutique photography school operating in downtown Toronto and quickly expanding to new markets.
We are looking for a dedicated and creative individual to help us with our marketing efforts over the summer (May – Aug) on a part time basis.
This position is an unpaid position, with a potential for a bonus if targets are met at the end of the summer.
In addition, the individual will gain invaluable experience working on multiple marketing projects, and working side by side with Ana Belic, President and founder of GTA PC. The individual will have the opportunity to gain first hand knowledge from someone that started the company and quickly grew it to a leading photography school in the GTA within a few short years.
– Coming up with campaigns and executing the promotion of Teen Camps / Adult Photography Classes
– Social media account management
– Search Engine Optimization: working on techniques to improve sep
– Blog entries
– Designing email marketing campaigns
– Direct promotion of teen camps at high schools around Toronto
– Google Adwords campaign management
– Other marketing promotions as required by GTAPC.
– Currently enrolled in a University / College with the intention of returning in the fall.
– Marketing courses / experience is preferred
– Proactive and good at multi-tasking
– Photoshop, Illustrator and indesign is an asset but not required
– Meet tight deadlines
– Available 3-4 days up to 20 hours a week
– Experience in internet research
– Ability to write interesting and creative articles.
– Experience with Twitter, Facebook, You tube, Pinterest, Flickr, and other social media sites
– Experience with WordPress is an asset but not required.
– Must have laptop
We are looking to fill this position immediately, please apply as soon as possible.
Please provide the following (one or both) if applicable:
2. Examples of your own original written work or an example of a Facebook / Twitter account you have worked on.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please apply to our email address on our website (www.gtaphotographyclasses.com) or respond to this ad directly.